What are you up to? I’ll be working on the last parts of my dissertation (urgh). However I’m interrupting the academia with dinner and cocktails with the girls tonight. I may also be off to a secret candlelit party on Saturday, which I will tell you all about on Monday.
Hope you have lovely weekends. The weather isn’t looking great so we’ll just have to find sunshine within! Here are some things that have caught my eye this week.
* We saved a Staffy dog (a cute baby one too) from near death (ish) on Monday! Staffies are the best. I am desperate to have a tan staffy and a black pug called Stringer Bell and Avon Barksdale. They would be bessies.
* Not being greedy or anything but I need this house. LOOK AT THE POOL.
* I want to host a party with gin and tonics in milk bottles and these straws
* That’s Sunday brunch sorted then
* How beautiful is this dress? Also, when did Oasis get so expensive?
* Vintage lovers should check out brilliant fair Frock Me! (titter) in London this weekend. The sales are legendary.
Queen of the Night Bus xxx