What are you up to this weekend? I will be hopefully seeing an out-of-town friend for coffee on Saturday but tonight me and my boyfriend are babysitting, which is a brilliant excuse (if one was ever needed) to order pizza, have a bottle of red and watch a movie with some homemade popcorn. Sometimes staying in is as good as going out. Here are some bits that caught my eye this week, and things that are going on this weekend for those venturing outside.
* Thrifty guys and gals should hit the East End Thrift Store this weekend. They are having one of their mega fill-a-bag sales and this one is for charidee too, so it’s a win-win.
* Look who recently had a birthday
* Martha Stewart has only gone and made a cocktail making app for your iPad – hero!
* My friend on my course gave Nick Clegg a good telling off this week!
* This Malibu house is divine and a masterclass in light (one of my musts when flat hunting – no point renting a massive but dark flat)
* All the Lulu Guinness for Uniqlo tees are great – this is my fav
Take it easy xxx