What are you all up to this weekend? I’ll be at my beautiful friend Hannah’s wedding – they are easily as cool as the Jaggers (check out their amazing furniture company). Whatever you do, enjoy it and if you’re at … Continue reading
Apparently the sunshine isn’t hanging around for the weekend, sad times. I’m planning on taking it easy. I think Sunday might be a pub lunch with a few glasses of red. What about yourself? Here’s some things that caught my eye this week…
Wise words for a fortune cookie
* How cute is this DIY Party Lantern Garland via Oh Happy Day. Those guys are the best
* After spending last weekend in my fair hometown of Wigan, this rings true
* And on the topic of bars, let’s all go to Aldi!
* I like my men like I like my coffee – in a cup. This coffee festival will wake the sluggish up on Sunday
Queen of the night bus x
What are you up to? I’ll be working on the last parts of my dissertation (urgh). However I’m interrupting the academia with dinner and cocktails with the girls tonight. I may also be off to a secret candlelit party on Saturday, which I will tell you all about on Monday.
Hope you have lovely weekends. The weather isn’t looking great so we’ll just have to find sunshine within! Here are some things that have caught my eye this week.
* We saved a Staffy dog (a cute baby one too) from near death (ish) on Monday! Staffies are the best. I am desperate to have a tan staffy and a black pug called Stringer Bell and Avon Barksdale. They would be bessies.
* Not being greedy or anything but I need this house. LOOK AT THE POOL.
* I want to host a party with gin and tonics in milk bottles and these straws
* That’s Sunday brunch sorted then
* How beautiful is this dress? Also, when did Oasis get so expensive?
* Vintage lovers should check out brilliant fair Frock Me! (titter) in London this weekend. The sales are legendary.
Queen of the Night Bus xxx
I’m ill and feeling really sorry for myself. Yesterday I skyped my mum (who is a nurse and thus should be trusted on all issues) and she is very much of the belief that you shouldn’t force yourself around town, … Continue reading
On Saturday I had a lovely day all to myself. I love days like that. Not that I would ever whine about having a fabulously full diary (especially when it’s packed with friends and wine, rather than work) but sometimes spending … Continue reading